Manufacture of boiler parts and parts of pipes
E.T.E. custom makes all the metal pieces for the boilers, and the PIPING element in its two workshops; at St Laurent de la Salanque (having an area of 2000 m² of which 1200 are under cover) and at Port La Nouvelle
In its research office designers, project managers, and engineers provide a ‘turn key’ overall project design, which includes AutoCAD plans of construction, regulatory certificates as well as fitting instructions.
- Above ground steel storage tanks (painted, galvanised or stainless steel); filters, tanks,…
- Metal walkways
- Hand-rails and ladders (with hoops,…)
- Frames and various metal structures
We have several experienced teams to supervise the transportation and oversee the installation on site.
Our experienced staff also undertakes the maintenance of several industrial sites in the region (Lafarge, Les Silos de Sud, La Provencale quarry and factory, ANTARGAZ, TOTAL, FRANGAZ,)
E.T.E. is qualified to undertake industrial pipe work pursuant to the Directive 97/23 relating to pressurised equipment (workshops at St Laurent de la Salanque and Port La Nouvelle).
- Suites of water, petrol or LPG pipes
- Fire prevention and watering reserves, (reservoirs, wagons, trucks,…)
- Filing stations (fuels, LPG, dyes,…)
- Complete pumping stations (skids)